Ministry Of Sound Pub Crawl
The idea of London’s Biggest Ministry of Sound Pub Crawl is pretty simple: 3 bars with FREE Shots and drinks along the way before heading to the world-famous Ministry of Sound Club. You save the ticket price on drinks prices throughout the night, and on club entry which is included on the night!
1 Big Night Out brings together travellers, students, and locals for a big night out, which is out of the ordinary. You can expect dance-offs, limbo competitions, loads of glow sticks and new friends by the end of the night!
- 3 Free shots in 3 bars before heading to the Ministry of Sound
- Drinks discounts in all bars, (Average saving of £20-£40pp per night!)
- Queue-jump club entry to all venues included, yes even the Ministry of Sound (Worth £50 )
- 1BNO party guides, driving the party all night, and making sure you complete the crawl!
- Free glowsticks and professional photos of the night
There will be limited tickets on the door. Door prices are £15 – so be sure to grab your Online Tickets before they sell out
Brace yourself for the night of your life!
Click here to find out FAQS
Make sure you arrive between 8 PM and 9 PM. Last entry on the crawl is 9 PM! Please remember to Bring a Valid ID and the dress code for this event is Smart casual!
|Fri 5 April – Third Party|
|Sat 6 April – Robin Schulz|
|Fri 12 April – Infected Mushroom|
|Thurs 18 April – DJ Harvey|
|Fri 19 April – Timmy Trumpet|
|Sat 20 April – Audio Rehab|
|Sun 21 April – AWOL|
|Fri 26 April – W&W|
|Sat 27 April – Netsky|
Can’t Make it?
No Problem! we run London’s Biggest Pub Crawl every day of the week. Book Here